Q. What kinds of houses do you buy?
- Houses with serious structural issues like foundation problems
- Houses that are no longer convenient for a homeowner (long commute to work)
- Houses with high interest rate mortgages or undesirable mortgage financing
- Houses with payments and mortgage balances that are too high for the homeowner to handle
- Houses that hold bad memories for a homeowner, such as divorce, death of a loved one, or tragic experience
- Houses that create any other type of reason for a homeowner to want or need to move, including downsizing or relocating to another city
Q. How does the house buying process work?
A. It’s simple:
- Call us at (210) 884-0445, or fill out our convenient website contact form to give us a little information about your house.
- We will contact you quickly to arrange a visit.
- We will explain the entire selling process to you and answer all of your questions before evaluating the condition of your house and making a fair cash offer. The evaluation is free, and you are under no obligation to accept the offer.
- If you accept our cash offer, we’ll quickly set up a closing — sometimes in as soon as a 2 weeks— instead of the usual month or so.
Q. Will I have to pay a fee for you to visit and make an offer on my house?
A. Absolutely not. You won’t have to pay a dime for us to answer questions, visit your house, or make a quote on your house.
Q. Am I obligated to you in any way if I call or submit your website contact form with information about my house?
A. No. You’re never under obligation when you contact us via phone or our website contact form. If you fill out our form it will ask you some questions and then we will call you to answer your questions, and ask you some more detailed questions to evaluate your house, and make a no-obligation, cash offer — all free of charge. We’re happy to give you our time and information. It’s all up to you whether you decide to sell to us or not.
Q. How much will you pay for my house?
A. We will base the offer on the expected retail value of the house after a full renovation. We will pay cash for your house, take care of normal closing costs and close quickly so you can move on quickly. These are conveniences that all add up to a great deal for just about any homeowner with a house.
Q. How do you determine the exact price you’ll pay for my house?
A. We consider a variety of factors when determining a cash price for your house such as:
- The current condition of your house
- The cost and extent of repairs and renovations required
- The amount of time it will take to complete needed repairs and renovations
- The retail value of your house compared to others in the area after completing repairs and renovations
- The amount of real estate commissions required to sell the house after repairs and renovations
- The cost of maintaining the house during repairs and renovations until it’s ready to put on the market, including insurance, taxes, loan payments and utilities
Q. Do you buy townhouses and condos as well?
A. Yes, we buy townhouses and condos, duplexes, multi-tenant buildings, and even some commercial properties as well.
Q. Do you buy mobile homes?
A. No, whether tied down or on a fixed foundation, we don’t buy mobile homes of any kind.
Q. Can you answer more of my questions?
A. Sure! We’re happy to answer any other questions you may have. Please contact us through our website or give us a call at (210) 884-0445. We’ll take some information about your house and yourself so we can be ready to talk to you about your specific situation and property.